|09/14/2015 - 14:12||mivalls|
Simulations are an experiential learning tool based on representations of the behavior or characteristics of one system through the use of another system, especially a computer program designed for that purpose.
A business simulation (of your enterprise, business unit or process) uses real-world competitive dynamics and places leaders in a context where they step out of their normal day-to-day roles and gain exposure to the big picture. Participants make decisions in a risk-free environment, allowing them to experience critical interdependencies, execute best practices, and test the levers they can use to optimize their company’s key performance indicators.
- Implementing a new strategy and key performance objectives
- Accelerating innovation and strategy execution
- Improving business acumen and financial decision-making
- Transforming sales organizations into business-results accelerators.
- Focusing leadership development on front-line execution.
- Implementing culture change aligned to strategy
- Integrating newly merged companies.
- Modeling complex value-chains for collaborative cost elimination
Find more about Business Simulations here: http://www.bts.com/business-simulations