Trento Academy in Security & Privacy by design
Dates: 27 July – 7 August 2015
The Trento Summer Academy is aimed at those with an entrepreneurial interest in Security and Privacy.
The Trento Academy will be focused on identifying innovative solutions that will enhance security and privacy features of ordinary products. The program is designed to guide the participants through the whole process of validation, development and presentation of their own idea. It will be a highly interactive programme with a series of hands-on activities and practical workshops, where the participants will have the opportunity to be in touch with international ICT professionals and specialists in the field of Security and Privacy.
The academy will be held in English.
- Accommodation in single rooms with private bathroom at Studentato San Bartolomeo
- Local public transportation from Studentato San Bartolomeo to the Summer Academy venue
- Weekday lunches and coffee breaks
- Educational material
- Up to Euro 100,00 (onehundred/00) reimbursement of travel expenses borne to reach Trento from the High School or University location
The best 3 teams, together with the best 3 teams of the other 2015 STARTIFY7 Summer Academies, will be invited to participate in a Boot Camp to take place in a central European location (i.e. Brussels, Munich) approximately in October 2015
a) to be at least 18 years old at the time of application;
b) to have an English proficiency level equal to B21;
c) to be enrolled
(i) in High School; or
(ii) in University – (including Bachelor, Master or PhD students)
Both options located in a EU country or EU associated country
Whether you have technical skills or an entrepreneurial interest in entrepreneurship in Cyber Security and Privacy, we want you to join our STARTIFY7 Academy!
Learn more about the topic "Security & Privacy by design"
Important dates for the Security & Privacy by design Academy:
- 12/05/2015: Opening of the call for application
- 23/06/2015: Closing of the call for application
- 02/07/2015: Communication of the list of the selected participants for the Trento Summer Academy
- 26/07/2015: Accommodation: Check-in at San Bartolameo Residence
- 27/07/2015: Start of the academy
- 07/08/2015: Final demo day - Evaluation and further selection of the best projects
- 08/08/2015: Accommodation: Check-out
- 18/08/2015: Communication of the list of the selected participants for the BootCamp