|01/26/2016 - 13:02||aida.boukhris|
● Our aim is to revolutionize the marketing and advertising industry through the u
se of drone advertisement.
● Provide the answer to companies who struggle to reach consumers in new and innovative ways.
● Become the leading provider of drone-based advertising.
Short Term – within 6 months
● Be the first to introduce drone-based advertising.
● Undertake an average of 15 advertising campaigns per month by the end of the first year.
● Increase our fleet of drones and introduce a subscription scheme for our clients
Long Term – after 6 months in business
● Expand to additional cities within the UK and the world.
● Offer a reseller platform based on MLM
10 Year Projection
● Invest in 3D projectors and improve analytics.
● Acquisition of a graphics and laser production company.
● With help from STARTIFY7 we can test our prototype drone and find potential investors.
● With help of investors, business developers, mentors and partners we will be able to build our first two drones without losing time and money.
● We will partner with Kudos Web Design for our graphics design.
● Advertise and pitch our services to local businesses.
● Offer after sales consultation
● After the first 30 clients where signed in the first 6 months we will introduce subscription schemes for businesses.
● We sell attention
● Use of latest technology to make marketing more interesting.
● Give business an opportunity to be more recognized and attract new customers.
First year revenue – €69,540.00
First year sales forecast– Based on a price of €570 per day (consisting of 6hours a day.) Selling 122 worth of days of service
First year costs - € 38,775.84
First year profits - € 27,811.76
Second year profits - € 49,359.99
Third year profits- €148,079.98
● Our customers will be firms of all sizes and structures.
● Initially small to medium businesses willing to try out different advertising methods.
● Firms with a strong brand image. (EA, BMW, TESCO, SKY)
● Conventions/Expos for indoor advertising. (ComicCon, EUROGAMER EXPO, International CES.
● Popular Festivals (Oktoberfest, Tomorrowland, Ultra, Glastonbury)
Milimo Banji – Technology - MSc Aerospace Engineering – University of Manchester
Rohan Sheth – Business and Finance – BSc Economics – University of Surrey
Andrej Kocevski- Sales and Marketing – MSc Information Management for Business - UCL